How do I travel to training, and what do I need?
• Please walk, drive or cycle if possible. If you need to take public transport, please wear a face mask as per Government guidance.
• Turn up changed and ready to train no earlier than 10 minutes before your session begins.
• Bring your own water in a clearly marked bottle. Please bring as little additional kit as possible.
What do I have to do when I arrive at training?
• Your temperature will be taken; anyone with a higher than normal temperature will be asked to skip training and return home.
• Find your training group and your training area (known as a “District”).
• Warm up alone or in small groups.
• Avoid touching, sweating on, or spitting near your fellow players.
• Do not share water.
• Maintain social distancing at all times.